Friday, February 21, 2014

Upcoming: Farm Felt Baash!

I can't believe it - I have actually succeeded in booking a weekend away without my three children in tow! And - huge bonus - it is for a weekend fiber retreat, the Farm Felt Baash! (love the name) I've never been able to attend a retreat before, but have been wanting to do one for ages. Even better - I get to teach dyeing to a group of needle felters.

 Amy, the talented artist behind Needle & Felt, is the organizer and host, and we get to felt at her Minnesota farm and meet farm animals!
(Any chance the weather could be like this, Amy?)

Sound like fun? There are still spaces available! More retreat info is in Amy's blog post here, and you can register right here. Wool, dinner, drinks, goody bags, classes, lambs - what's not to love?


 *all photos are courtesy of Amy Larson, Needle & Felt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be there! I'm SO excited I can't wait to learn from the pro's!